Monday, August 13, 2007
Sleeping Beauties
Just a quick thought. How are men able to fall asleep anywhere at anytime? It just seems so unfair. I can be just as exhausted and try to take a nap- nothing. Jess can sleep in just about any position and in any place. Sitting up, laying down, reclining? No problem! Heck, I have seen him sleep on park benches, picnic tables, and a downed tree. A tree beside a national park road with tons of other tourists walking by. A real live tree for goodness sakes! He has fallen asleep with conversations going on all around him. All he has to do is close his eyes and it's Goodnight Gracie! It doesn't matter how active he was just before either. He just stops, closes his eyes, and sleeps. I have recently noticed that Adam can do that too. It just leaves me in awe. I have to admit I am more than a bit jealous, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, Tammie, imagine for a moment that you were indeed a man. Come on, you know they are "simpler" creatures. Their minds can relax quicker because, well, there ain't much going on in the first place.
Just kidding, to all you boys who might be reading this. We love ya!
I don't know the answer to this but I sure observe it often. I could say all the same things you said about Jess about Don. It is just amazing!
Post a Comment