Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hello! Anybody Out There?

I want to know where everybody is! I have at least 7 people that I check on regularly and except for Jenny - Zip! Nada! Zilch! Zero! Nothing! Complete silence from the peanut gallery! I'm starting to feel like I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone. The one where the man wakes up in a town that looks occupied, but he is the only one there.
I agree with Jenny 100%. Even if you just write what you had for breakfast that is some communication. Here, I'll start. I had a pop tart and a diet coke for breakfast. (Now that should at least get a few comments on my bad diet.) Unfortunately, that was the only thing I could find at the convenience store on my way to my first day of work. Dang! I should have added that to my list of stupidity.
Please blog. Again, I am like Jenny in that I get all my info from your blogs. Not that I don't have a phone. I just hate to talk on it. I find that my mind goes blank and nothing at all comes out of it. Plus, I blog better than I talk on the phone. Oops! I digress.
OK no more harassment. Just Blog!

No comments: