I just want to say that I am not looking for sympathy in the following blog. I just need to ask for your prayers and to talk it out. This has been a long struggle and I feel like
this is the final battle. I don't know if I will be able to try again some other time if I fail. I really don't want to be a tub of jiggly jello all the rest of my life. Not everyone loves Jello- Sorry Mr. Cosby!
2 comments:
I will definitely be praying for you-God will help you do this. Keep sharing your struggles with us--we are all here for you and love you.
To uses someone's thought on being larger than we used to be: My body has expanded to hold all the love and wisdom I have accumulated through the years.
It is difficult but not impossible to lose weight during the haywire hormone time of life. My prayers are with you. I will jump on my treadmill and join you as I need to lose the jello and cottage cheese that has become a part of my of exterior and I DON'T LIKE IT!!!!! If you have any advice or things that work for you, let me know. I need all the help I can get. Love you
Post a Comment