Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Correction.....
I have made a grievous unforgivable mistake. I recently reported my beautiful daughter to be an impressionable girl of 18, but I was wrong. She is a tough as nails, opinionated, no holds barred woman of 19. I apologize for this horrible oversight. How could I forget that 19 years ago I couldn't see my feet and little children would point to me and call out, "Aren't you ever gonna have that baby?!" That it was a whopping 19 years ago when bending over would send searing pains shooting down my stomach and Adam could get away with murder because his whale of a mother was to slow and cumbersome to catch him? I hope that she will accept my most sincere apology and will someday understand how 19 years can seem like 19 days. *Wink Wink*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah i guess its okay.I forgive you
:P hehe
Post a Comment