Ive been wondering how much stress could effect weight loss.
Fisherhead, who happens to be completely neutral in this, thinks it is a huge problem.
I'm not sure.
But, I know I'm stressed. Probably more than I have been in a very, very long time.
I'm not sleeping well. I can go to sleep easily, but I wake up; usually several times a night. Or, I wake up once and can't go back to sleep. The worst is when I wake up in a mini anxiety attack. Literally wake up in one. I'm constantly thinking about work and all I have to do and haven't done.
It is effecting my job, my personal life, my time off, and my emotional state, so why not my weight?
So, I am going to do something that kinda scares me. I've decided to talk to my doctor about a sleeping aid. I haven't had good luck with stuff like Tylenol PM or Nyquil. They tend to give me nightmares that I can't wake up from. But, something has to give.
I think it's going to be dicey at the next weigh in.
1 comment:
When Waylon moved in with me, I gained 40 pounds. When he moved out and mom moved in, I gained another 20 pounds. To date, not one pound has left my body.
Stress is a huge factor in the weight issue.
Post a Comment