Please read the following at your own risk.
Bad rhymes have been know to do unrepairable damage to your obdulla oblongata.
While I wrote the following song, I do not take any responsibility for what it might do to your psyche. If mine were intact, I probably wouldn't have posted it in the first place.
However, I can suggest that you pretend the Chipmunks are singing it to their famous song,
Christmas Time is Here
Time for Joy and time for Cheer
We've been good but we can't last
Hurry Christmas, Hurry fast!
Me, I'll be a queen today!
We can hardly stand the wait
Please Christmas, don't be late!
Christmas, Christmas time is here
Time for fun and time for weird
We've been good some in the past
Hurry Christmas, hurry fast!
I don't think I have enough airToys and games for everyone!
Christmas, Christmas time is now
Time for fun and time for chow
We've been waiting oh so long
Please Christmas, don't go wrong!









3 comments:
Loved it. As I side note, my obdulla oblongta suffered no damage.
Tammy you are the best! Merry Christmas and a Very Very Happy New Year! Love and Miss You,
Garnet
That was great! No damage to brain at all--I love it. Wonderful pics, love that first one of Hayden. What a fun Christmas you had!
Post a Comment