Sunday, January 23, 2011

War!

The scale and I are fighting.
I keep insisting that I should be seeing results.
Good results.
The scale just keeps blinking the same thing:
192
Really?
I've cut down my eating.
I even worked out once this week.
(Hey, it's not much, but it is a start.)
Anyway, I'm a bit bummed.
The stinkin' scale is winning.
I hate that scale.
I don't want to go back in two weeks and not have lost the right amount of weight.
It's embarrassing.
And defeating.
I hate that scale.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I'm thinking that someone jammed the scale so it only shows 192.

adam said...

Mom, your blog makes me laugh ALL THE TIME! haha. I am SO SO very proud of you, you are an amazing mother and massive motiviation to both me and Amber and all those around you.
Dont worry about the scale, you've seen the biggest loser enough to know that after you lose a fair chunk of weight the body will level out for a while. STICK WITH IT. Maybe work out more than once a week ;)
But, most of all know, I love you and I'm SO proud of you!