I'm really trying to not get discouraged.
I was happier when I didn't worry about the scale.
I wish my clothes were just falling off of me.
They are bigger, but not falling off yet.
I wish I looked good when I Zumba'd.
Sometimes, I think about how I must look, and I just laugh.
It's got to be a funny site.
I think that tomorrow, I'll wake up a size ten.
Do you think unrealistic expectations could be part of my problem?
3 comments:
Advantages to getting older:
What others think can be flushed down the toilet.
Our bodies grow to hold the wisdom and love we have accummulated over the years.
Unrealistic expectations are a part of life's adventures.
A watched pot never boils so go about having fun and periodically check on it.
You are an amazing woman. I admire your humor, your strength and especially your vulnerability. Try not to put too put pressure on youself about the weight coming off. It will!
Thank you for sharing your journey. It makes me laugh and it encourages me.
Oh my fister... you are doing so much better than you think you are. The weight IS coming off. You're not going to do it... you ARE doing it. Slower is better. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon. It's a process not an event (how many more cliches can I throw in here?). You know the truth, it's time to decide to believe it. The enemy is stealing your joy and accomplishment with his lies!
I'm so very proud of you, we ALL are. You should be too!
Here's another one...
If you don't quit, you can't lose.
Sick of me yet? ;)
Post a Comment