I keep looking at it to see if it grows.
Still half a cup.Still smaller than I think it should be.
Hmm... Maybe if I look at it a different way.
Nope. Still looks small.... Almost tiny, even.Really? This is all I get?
Okay. Let's give this a try.Well, the good news is this:
I get to eat this much 3 times a day.
Even better:
After doing this for a day, I am surprised to say, that it works.
This is really all I need. However, I think the trick is to eat slowly. Very slowly. Very, very slowly.
I'm talking about letting a minute pass between swallows.
A MINUTE!
That is the longest, small amount of time ever.
I found myself not knowing what to do while I waited.
Maybe I should take up crocheting, again.
Or sudoku?
Or, maybe, I could, like, talk to people....
"...."
Dang, this dieting thing is getting more challenging all the time!
Having to talk to people?
Really?

2 comments:
you could always bring an interesting book and reed two pages, then take a bite, then read more.
I like your idea Amber.
Post a Comment