The most important word in the title of this post is thighs.
For years, I have had a single thigh.
How do I know this?
When I walked, my thighs never moved. They were stuck together.
Oh! The joys of being over weight!
Not only do I have the thrill of a over sized booty, but I ended up with only one and a half legs.
My thighs moved! Thighs!
And I'm not talking cause-a-brush-fire-from-all-the-friction kinda movement.
I was shocked!
So much so, that I walked around the couch twice to just make sure it wasn't a fluke.
You can't believe how exciting it is to reach the land of the double thighed.
Today, I gained a thigh.
Tomorrow, I'll lose the saddle bags and gain a booty!
Or, Lose the Buddha Belly and gain abs!
Or Lose the Monster Arms and gain, well, regular arms!


No comments:
Post a Comment