I guess since I opened my big mouth, it is only right to finish what I started.
I bet a lot of people have already guessed what it is.
However, I am going to spill my guts, my embarrassment, and my weight.
I started this with a whole list of goals. I think that the obvious one was to be able to wear and itty-bitty, teeny-weeny, yellow polka dot one piece. (Just to be able to wear one. I look horrible in yellow.)
But to get to that goal there were a couple of goals that I had to reach first.
The first being - have the surgery.
Then lose 20 pounds.
The third and most recently met goal was to get below...
Why is this so hard?
*deep breath*
200 pounds
There. I wanted to get below 200.
So, I have done it. I wanted to make sure that it wasn't a fluke. So, I waited a week to make sure that it was true. It looks like I am now 3 pounds below that goal.
(Did you like how I made you do some math and managed not to write out my actual weight at the same time? Pretty tricky, Huh?!)
Now, I have a favor to ask of the masses.
If, at anytime, you get tired of listening to my weight-loss ramblings, please let me know.
I will try to keep it to a minimum.
May your Christmas be filled with love, laughter, cookies, and spiked eggnog!
2 comments:
You go girl!!! Keep writing about your weight loss. Maybe it will encourage me.
Oh Tammy congratulations!!! I wish I knew how that felt. You and I weigh or should I say weighted about the same me being bigger. Please dont stop writing about your successes. They help me to think about the surgery very seriously. If you can do it so can I and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Keep going!
Post a Comment