I didn't realize that I forgot to mention when we would be leaving for New York. I guess a really smart and savvy person wouldn't put the dates on their blogs. But, Mrs. Ruby will be here still. And she is one tough, nasty lady when she wants to be. I wouldn't try to sneak in and steel our lamp with the broken base or the TV that weighs 450 pounds with her around. Besides that, Molly and Cash will be here doing their duty guarding the homestead. Molly has been practicing being a tripping hazard every chance she gets. And Cash looks really scary when he growls and kicks the leaves up with his hind feet. Then, if all else fails, Pepe, the nastiest dog on earth, will bite any ones little toe off, if they so much as step on the driveway. I feel pretty confident in their combined abilities to keep my prized chicken collection intact.
We will be boarding a plane on the 27th of April. We will be back on the 2nd of May. I am so excited! We have reservations for the house in Harlem. If you haven't looked at it yet, but curiosity is killing you, here is the link to our Harlem vacation apartment . Don't worry I will let you know if it is as nice at it looks.
I don't know what Broadway shows we are going to see. There are a lot to choose from and none of them are cheap. Jesse and I have a couple that we are interested in seeing. However, I need to convince myself that paying over a $100 for a ticket is not only normal but a deal to boot! Yeah, I'm trying, but my cheap bone is screaming hysterically. I'll keep trying. And Trying.... And Trying.... Ouch! (Cheap bone is still screaming.)
I have a quick question. Does anyone know how to keep those green links from showing up uninvited? You know the ones. They show up when you type - Internet........ or panties..... OK. Maybe not panties.
2 comments:
I hace not yet experienced "green links".
The apartment looks great. I know you are going to have so much fun. Sorry, I can't encourage you to spend money on the broadway show price, I am a cheapskate, BUT, it is best to enjoy things NOW as you do not know what the future holds.
The apartment looks wonderful! I noticed there is a second bedroom....any room for me? Oh yeah, that would require money.
Okay, T, this is your conscience speaking to you. You darned well better pay as much as it takes to see as many broadway shows as you want to see. It is WELL worth the money as you know you will be thinking and reminiscing about these shows for years to come. Get over the price and go have fun. You've already paid for the expensive part to get up there and a place to stay. If nothing else, do it for all of us who can't go with you!
Okay, I had to use the dictionary twice for that comment. Too much thinking for this early in the morning.
Post a Comment