Sunday, March 21, 2010

Drained


Yesterday, I felt like a gas pump. Have you ever felt that way? Seemed like every time I turned around someone was asking something from me. Sucking more gas from me. Now, I am kinda used to that during the week. But weekends are supposed to be MY TIME. Weekends are when I fill up my tank, so to speak. But I think I have let my reserves get too low. So, when I had to work yesterday and do some other things that kept me away from home, I had nothing, nothing left. Consequently, as I lay in bed last night, I felt like I just might implode. I was literally on bone dry empty. I could almost feel myself shaking under my skin.
I don't resent doing any of the things that I did yesterday. On any other day, it would have been fine. But, yesterday was... Yesterday was not the best of days for me. I haven't felt like that in a very, very long time. Frankly, I hope to not feel like that again for a very long time.



Now, on another note. All you people who have been telling me that I need to blog and keep on blogging..... Well..... You need to blog too. I miss your voices. And I know other people do too. I am so happy that Alisa is back blogging. I missed reading her insights on what God is doing and wants to do in our lives. So, Alisa gets the Blog of the Week Award! (Now, I just have to figure out what that is....)

1 comment:

Alisa said...

My reward is girls weekend at the ranch! I am soooooooo ready for it.

I pray God will send people to encourage you today and fill your tank full so you can make it to the weekend!