Before anyone else gets their panties in a bunch, I just want to clear up some misunderstandings about my last post.
I was not complaining!
I repeat!
I was not complaining!
I am very proud of Fisherhead. I just find it funny that everywhere we go we are stopped. Yes, sometimes it does slow down our errands or what have you. However, the added spring to Jesse's step and the hint of pride that shines in his eyes, is MORE than worth it - Even if we never get a free brownie ala mode out of the deal!
1 comment:
I agree, and I know you weren't complaining. I love the way you write, and I love the way you portrayed the whole thing in a comical way because it would absolutely drive me crazy! Glad it puts a spring in Jesse's step. I don't think it'd have the same effect if his family tried to do the same thing. "Oh, Mr. Fisher!" Yeah. Not the same.
Post a Comment