I love these! My favs are the one of Jesse holding his head back and Hayden looking right at him! I also love the one of Jesse's mom with him and the one of her hand (I guess it's her) with his foot. Wow! You did great!
Wow! These are so good. I can't get over how big he looks on the blanket on the grass. He is just so precious--I loved them all but agree with Tania that the best one is him looking right at Jesse.
3 comments:
Aw. Those made me tear up. I love the ones that you took this past weekend- especialy of papa and hayden.
I love these! My favs are the one of Jesse holding his head back and Hayden looking right at him! I also love the one of Jesse's mom with him and the one of her hand (I guess it's her) with his foot. Wow! You did great!
Wow! These are so good. I can't get over how big he looks on the blanket on the grass. He is just so precious--I loved them all but agree with Tania that the best one is him looking right at Jesse.
Post a Comment