Thursday, May 15, 2008

Adam's Return

Believe it or not, Adam will be coming home in a month. I know that time will speed by for us, if not for him. So, I wanted to put this out there for everyone. We are planning on having a Welcome Home party for him on the 21st of June. Now, I am a little worried that it will either conflict with our family reunion or be too close for people to be able to come. Any input?
Adam has already put out an evite to his pals on his myspace acct., but he can change the date. We are still flexible since we have a month. However, I don't want to wait too long. I have a bad habit of letting important dates sneak up on me. (They always seem so far away until BAM! It's the very next day.)
I would appreciate any ideas on the date. I want to get official invites out soon. Thanks!

1 comment:

tpot said...

I say let's have it all at the same time. Saves money and gas for everyone involved, and we get to see Adam, too. I can help you out by planning a couple of things that we can do. Everyone can vote on the things they'd like to do that we come up with. Then....voila!....a bunch of fun emerges.