Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bossy Hubby

I have more to say and planned on blogging for a while. However, Jesse has just demanded that I only have 12 minutes left before I go to bed. I know he is trying to take care of me. After all, I didn't sleep well last night and my allergies hit with a green-eyed vengeance today. However, being told to go to bed at 9pm is a little insulting. Yes. I said I wanted to go to sleep early. AND - I planned to. It is just that when you are TOLD to go to bed...... Well, that is a different matter. The ornery side of me wants to prove I can stay up later than 9pm. Ummm... Maybe that isn't my ornery side, but my childish side. I should go to bed before I embarrass myself anymore.
Good night! (I have 7 minutes left!)

No comments: