I know that if I blogged more often I wouldn't have to do this. I just keep getting behind. I'll try to do better. I usually like to expand more on topics, so maybe this is easier to read. Oh! I don't know. I better get to
bulleting.
- I just have to say - I miss Alisa's Blog and Christy's too. I just hate it when people drop out. I know they each have their reasons, but I don't like it. So there!
- I wish Amber would have that baby. Little Hayden is enjoying himself in his nice, toasty, safe cocoon too much. I'm ready to see his little face when it is not obscured by amniotic fluid. I'm getting the feeling that Amber is ready too! Ha Ha. Maybe he is waiting for Gema to come back before he makes his appearance. If so, Hurry Home Julie!
- Adam woke me up at 6:30 am this morning to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. Yep. I'm still a Mama.(See previous blog.) I didn't hang up on him or even ask him who he was. I just laughed (I think) and told him I loved him too.
- I got my hair cut. Short. It is about an inch above my shoulders. I keep wavering between "What Have I DONE!" to "I Think I like it." I was wanting something a little sassy and cooler for the summer. My hair lady tells me that I have enough hair for 3 people. Though this always makes me think of Bekah and her enormous head of hair, I tend to believe her when it gets hot. I feel like I am being hugged to death by a squirrel or raccoon, but not this summer!
- I totally embarrassed myself in church today. Jess and I visited at Grace Covenant. Micah and Tania were sweet enough to sit with us so we wouldn't feel out of place. As the pastor was praying for one little boys dedication, I got a text message. Now if you don't know what happens when I get a text, let me feel you in. My phone crows. Yep.I'm not kidding. A great, big, Loud Cock-a doodle doo! I wanted to just melt into the carpet. Geez!
- I have tell on Jesse. Earlier in the week, Amber had a doctor's visit. When she got out, she texted me to let me know what was going on. She started off saying she was 2cm dilated. She went on to say that the doc had performed some procedure that may cause her to go into labor soon. I forwarded the text to Jess just so he would know what was going on. I few minutes later, I got a text with these words - I'm on my way! He had read the first line and had assumed that she was going to the hospital. He was busily trying to clear his schedule and run out of the school by the time I called him to set things straight. That man is ready to be a Grandpa!
- This week was the first week that I only worked 2 days at the center. It is kinda strange. I'm really a little torn. I know I made the right decision. I felt so much better this week. I didn't feel like an old, used up wash rag this weekend. I, actually, had some energy (though I did take a nap yesterday.) However, I miss the Center. I feel out of touch now. So much is happening there that I just can't catch up. I don't feel as much of a vital part of all that is going on. Sounds selfish huh? I know it does. I guess I am. I want it all. Silly, selfish, unthankful me.
- I'm going to brag on one of my plants. Last year, I bought this little scrawny plant that was called a perennial morning glory. It got really big and had huge blue flowers on it. This year it has come back - with a vengeance! I now have three sections of this plant growing up my house. Each section is at least 10 feet apart from it's closest neighbor. Get this - it is still growing. There are runners growing all over the place; in my flower beds, reaching out to the lawn, and up on the porch. Wow!
1 comment:
I love your post. So good to catch up, and I am excited about Hayden, too. I don't think the crow could be heard by many. I don't think sound travels well in there. Your good.
Post a Comment