I did it again!
I just wrote a very long blog - again! I apologize to anyone brave enough to risk buttock numbness to read it. I just can't help myself. It is how I process my life. I can't get straight to the point. I have to run everything, and I mean everything, through my head. Usually, it is Jesse that has to be my sounding board (Yes, that's him yelling "Hallelujah!" in the back ground.) So while your tush is tingling and you can't feel your toes, think of Jesse and all the years he had to hear all of this. Hope your derrieres survive!
1 comment:
Hey mom, its yo son! Just thought I'd tell you I love you! and your faith has always been an inspiration to me!
I love you so much and you are the greatest mom a son could ask for!
-Adam
Post a Comment