1. This is the dog that ate Fisherhead's library book.
When we left, it was outside on the chair.
When we got home, it was scattered around the yard.
Molly is a talented destruct-o dog.
2. I'm in carb withdrawal. At the store,today, I had to physically restrain myself from ripping open a bag of tortilla chips and diving head first into their salty, crunchy, carb-laden yumminess.
3. I love the time change! Even though it means that it is 6pm and I am ready for bed, it is the best.
4. Sometimes, I miss being called Mommy and having sweet little arms twine around my neck.
5. Fisherhead is in carb withdrawal too. He keeps talking about candy. I'm going to kill him.
6. My dog needs a bath. I really need a decent groomer - and not just for Molly.
7. It's been a long time since I've been to the movies. I'm thinking I may need to go by myself. Fisherhead and I have different tastes - so to speak - in movies.
8. Two people in carb withdrawal, in the same house, is a dangerous thing.
9.The fact that the Longhorns are losing games and looking bad while they do it, is causing no end of stress at my house. Even the dogs feel it. I have been instructed by Cash that this stress is why Molly couldn't stop herself from eating that book. They plan to file a plea of not guilty by reason of temporary insanity caused by their owner's football mania.
10. I'm giving up cokes, too. I have lost my ever loving mind.
11. Eleven more days without carbs. I can do this! Small children with lollipops better not walk in front of me. No one - and I mean no one - better offer me a cookie. And if Mrs. Ruby makes a cake and insists that I take half of it, I won't be responsible for my actions.
2 comments:
I think carb withdrawal is weighing heavy on your mind. God will give you the strength to endure.
You can borrow hayden for a day.. it'll be "aubie" with his little arms around your neck but its still sweet :). And Ill go to the movies with you! Am i supposed to do Carb-free stuff for thanksgiving? I can..
Post a Comment