Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Liar, Liar

I haven't told Mrs. Ruby yet. I don't even plan on telling her.

I'm awful. I know I am. I just can not, will not, deal with her questions and judgements. I don't want her telling everyone she knows all about her daughter-in-law who couldn't lose weight on her own, so she had SURGEONS do it for her.

UGH!!!!


I've been telling her that I haven't felt well. It's not a total lie.


I told her it might have been something I ate. Okay. That's a lie.

Thursday, I plan on telling her that my stomach isn't ready for solid foods. Not a lie.

I plan to tell her that I'm still getting over whatever I ate. Still a lie.

I am a coward and a horrible person. While I am not proud of it, I am determined to keep up this sham, riddled with deceit and subterfuge, for - well - forever.

You may now call the moral police and turn me in.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Um... did you forget? There were several people I didn't tell for the very same reason. And knowing how she treated me after MY surgery and subsequent complications I don't recommend you breath a word to her. I'm just the friend... she's fillet your self-esteem in a nanosecond. Go ahead. Lie. I've got your back!!!

Garnet said...

Tammy isnt there a unwritten rule that says it is ok to keep things from your mother-in-law if it will help you keep from strangling her. I know you husband would really miss you if you got sent to Huntsville for killing even though justified the evil mother in law, so just keep coming up with those sort of not lies!