Well, Folks. This is the last of the Virginia Picts.
Well, at least I think it is.
These pictures maybe the last (and a bit blurry and a bit dark), but this series is one of my favorite.
Zane, like most little boys wanted to fly.
Adam, like most guys, was more than willing to oblige.
Do you have your seat belt on?
1.....
2.....
3.....
GO!!!!!!!!!
(Take a look at those hands. They just say it all.)
Start putting your landing gear down, Zane.
(That's your tushy!)
This doesn't look good.
Your tilting a little to the left.
You'll never get your pilots license this way.
I cringe inside every time I look at this one.
I can just feel the SpLaT!
He's down! A crash landing!
That little kid made a big hole in the water.
So Virginia goes out with a splash. Hahaha Bad pun, I know.
1 comment:
How lame is this? These made me cry... just a little. I don't think you'll ever know just how much it means to me that Zane loves Adam the way he does... and that Adam seems to return the sentiment. I LOVE these... just love 'em.
Post a Comment