Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Blast from the Past

The Man Van Strikes Again!
I got this silly whim to throw something up here from yester-year.
(Can you tell I hang out with old folks all day? And I'm not talking about Fisherhead.)


I was browsing through my pictures and found this:

Who with any sense of humor and spunk can resist this?!!


This is one of my fondest memories. I just loved that van and hated it when Amber had to let it go. But, it served it's purpose here on earth well. First as a symbol and carrier of hope and assistance as a Red Cross Vehicle. Then as a symbol and carrier of freedom and self expression. That van was a God send.
Thanks Man Van! Thanks Amber for 'sprucing it up.'
And thanks for indulging a sentimental mom as she goes down memory lane.

1 comment:

Amber Lichtenstein said...

Ahhh!! My man van. *tear* now that i look at it, it DOES look like a day care van. Shoot...