Saturday, August 8, 2009

What You Looking At?

Here is the second picture of that new born butterfly that I humbly present for your consideration. (That was kinda smarmy, huh?)
Please let me know which one you like better and why, if you have the time and inclination.


3 comments:

no_iffer said...

I really like em both! The one today has a bit more...spunk. Or kind of a more unique perspective. Everyone always focuses on the wings, not the eyes. And I love the way just the face is in focus.
But then the one from yesterday...or two days ago?...is beautiful! I mean, should-be-in-a-magazine beautiful. You need to print a series of him and frame them all together. As always, thanks for sharing! :)

Jennifer said...

You, my fister, are simply amazing. If I EVER hear you talk about how you stink at photography again... well, it'll get ugly.

I agree 100% with Jenny, but my fav is the first one. No good reason... just is. I like the way he fills up the frame, the colors, the light, the moment.

tpot said...

I like this one better because the eyes are in focus. I love the color and composition though of the background in the other one.