Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's Not What You Think...

The following picture is not what it seems.
I almost didn't post it because I'm sure someone is going to think I tortured my grandson just to get a moving shot.
But, I didn't.


This is just a trial on my part to get that cool effect of the world spinning.


Again, no grandchildren were harmed in the making of this picture.

I promise. Hayden is not about to toss his cookies here.
It just looks like it.


(Frankly, I get a little nauseous just looking at him.)


I promise! He had a great time.
And I can prove it!


Just look at this one.....

And this one.....



Oh! And Don't miss this one!



See. Nobody lost their lunch or bottle of milk, whichever you prefer.

(OK. Honestly, this was just a ploy to post cute pictures of Hayden without being super obvious about it. Guess it didn't work. Huh?)

No comments: