Monday, August 10, 2009

Watcha Doin?


It has been a long day. Way long. But I am home now and I am fixing to rest and relax. I just wanted to get a photo up before, I threw myself onto the bed. So, I did just that.


This little guy came up to the fence as I was trying to take a picture of this old, run down house. I think he was really disappointed that all I had was a camera and not a juicy carrot or corn cob.


The original print was a bit darker than this one. But when I auto corrected it, the program took it too light. Well, at least in my opinion. I was trying to get some pictures at that almost dark time of day. So I didn't want to lose that quality completely. I might post the other two just so you can see the difference. I don't know how to take night pictures with my camera, yet. So, I'm sure this one could have been better.

No comments: