The following photo was a great excuse to break out my micro lens attachment.
This little guy was fresh from the cocoon. I just happened to spy him from the kitchen window, as I sat making the weekly menu. It was this guys fault Fisherhead had to eat sub par meals all week.
I have to be honest here. I'm not sure if I like this one or not.
I have another one I'll post tomorrow and maybe you guys can tell me which is the better shot.
OR (dum. dum. dum. dummmmm) You could not like either one.
I would really like your input. Your honest - no feelings will be hurt here - input.
Otherwise, how will I learn?
Is there anything more fragile than a new butterfly?
I can't think of anything.
Even a new born baby has some bounce to it, so to speak.
But a new butterfly is like fine spun glass, waiting to dry and gain strength from the world around it. Waiting helplessly, while birds and other predators are on the lookout for a new tasty morsel. I almost felt bad about bothering this one. But, since he picked my porch to grow his wings, well, he asked for it. Don't ya think?
OK Fellow shutterbugs. Here is the info you asked for:
You all know I have a Pentax K20D (That I love!!!)
Focal length 24 mm
Shutter speed 1/60 second
Aperture F4.5
Lens 18-55mm with a micro lens attachment
Is this all the stuff you wanted?

No comments:
Post a Comment