I thought it appropriate because I am wondering if your
brains are turning into wood from boredom after seeing all of these pictures. If you are, I can honestly say, "I am running out of pictures." I just have a couple more and then Virginia will be nothing but a passing fancy and fond memories.
I have to admit something though. I have kinda liked posting pictures. It is interesting to see which photos you liked and which you didn't. I really value (and look forward to) your input. Besides, by posting all these pictures each day, I have been writing a lot more in my blog.
So, I guess that raises a question. Would the three of you, that actually read this blog, be bored mindless by a photo a day? I am thinking of past and present pictures that may or may not have anything to do with my life or psychological well being at the time. It could be fun or just plain dumb. I don't know. But, I'm leaning toward giving it a try. Plus, all this photo posting would make me get out and take some pictures. A win-win for me, but possible groan-moan for everyone else. Let me know what you think I will bow to (some extent) to your every wish. Who knows? I might get bit by the Napoleon Bug and just take over blog world with my pictures! (Evil Hahahahaaaaa!) Yeah, I didn't even convince myself with that one.
brains are turning into wood from boredom after seeing all of these pictures. If you are, I can honestly say, "I am running out of pictures." I just have a couple more and then Virginia will be nothing but a passing fancy and fond memories.
I have to admit something though. I have kinda liked posting pictures. It is interesting to see which photos you liked and which you didn't. I really value (and look forward to) your input. Besides, by posting all these pictures each day, I have been writing a lot more in my blog.
So, I guess that raises a question. Would the three of you, that actually read this blog, be bored mindless by a photo a day? I am thinking of past and present pictures that may or may not have anything to do with my life or psychological well being at the time. It could be fun or just plain dumb. I don't know. But, I'm leaning toward giving it a try. Plus, all this photo posting would make me get out and take some pictures. A win-win for me, but possible groan-moan for everyone else. Let me know what you think I will bow to (some extent) to your every wish. Who knows? I might get bit by the Napoleon Bug and just take over blog world with my pictures! (Evil Hahahahaaaaa!) Yeah, I didn't even convince myself with that one.
3 comments:
oh please do! I love that idea! I would love to see what random pictures might pop up on here! And if you don't mind, maybe on a few could you post the camera settings you used? like shutter speed and fstops? Not on every one of course, but a few. I'm always curious how you get the results you do... :) I can't wait! please do it!
I would love to see a photo a day. Do it!
Ditto! Do it!
Post a Comment