Here is how it works. Tell in your blog seven things we never knew about you and now wish we didn't. In other words...Seven strange/weird/crazy things about me. Then tag someone else-(at bottom of your blog say--I tag_____. And post the blog.
1. I like to watch science fiction/paranormal TV shows. Like Ghost Whisperer, Torchwood, Ghost Hunters and Doctor Who. I know... I'm still 12 at heart.
2. I have a little problem with book stores and libraries. (You sure you want to know this?) Well, if I stay in one for more than 5 minutes, I get gassy. It is terribly embarrassing, but goes away as soon as I leave. I'm a pooting book freak!
3. I have to finish a book once I start reading it. It doesn't matter how poorly written or terribly uninteresting it is, I have to finish it. I keep thinking, "Surely,it will get better. Someone thought it good enough to publish, so it can't be all bad." You don't know how many times I have been disappointed by this illogical logic.
4. I pray before getting onto the Mopac freeway entrance. I have to cross three lanes of traffic in a pretty short distance. I am terrified I am going to either not see someone or not be able to get over. If I miss the entrance, it adds at least 10 minutes to my drive. So, my solution? Pray for clear driving. God has been really good to me, since I started.
5. I can pinch people with my toes. Which has caused my children and husband to name them Monkey Toes.
6. I eat ice cream out of the carton, the half gallon carton. I scrape it off the top so that the ice cream is flat on top like when you first buy it. It bugs me if the top isn't smooth when I open the carton. Craters in the ice cream is a big No No!
7. I take my own pillow with me anytime I stay overnight. Hotels, Jennifer's, and the Ranch have all have seen my pillow. Sorry, but squishy pillows are hard to find.
OK. That's about it. I tag Tania.
3 comments:
YOu're a hoot! I was so excited about seeing your things because I knew they would be great and they were!!!
Can't wait till T-day. Just keep your pinching toes away from me! :)
That was hilarious! I'll post soon.
That was great--and I can attest to #2. I remember several quick exits from the MF library...
Can't wait to see you at TG
Post a Comment