Have you ever just wanted to let go and do something fun? OK. I guess everyone has. But- Have you ever wanted to do something fun without having a solitary clue as to what would fit the bill? That's where I am right now. I want to do something fun and relaxing, but can come up with a single thing. Just to make things more complicated, I can't figure out when I would find the time to do anything. What can I say? Putting together a meal plan for the week is hard enough. No wonder I can't plan a fun time!
Maybe, some fun will fall into my lap! Maybe a parade or traveling circus will get blown off course by a rogue wind and will stop and set up their tents/floats in our front pasture. Hey! It could happen! Though some of those clowns are kinda freaky. And don't get me started on those side show guys. OK. Maybe, a circus isn't the best thing to to keep a lookout for. There is bound to be something out there. If you need me this weekend, I'll be on the porch waiting for something to land in the pasture. Hey! I'm not picky. A good old fashioned carnival will do. (Minus the whirly, spinning, up and down thing, please. I got a bit nauseous on the swing at work this week.)
Hope you all find a bit of fun this weekend!
2 comments:
Hey--I may not be a circus (though it seems like one around here at times...) but if nothing shows up at your door you could come to Fred and go garage saling with me. You could even come spend the night tonight. There are about 20+ sales--you can check them out online at Fredericksburgstandard.com. Just a thought. Would love to spend the day with you.
Theres a Pig Roast here in town. Wooowee.
Post a Comment