Monday, October 8, 2007

Good Things

1. My hubby cooking dinner since I am getting home so late now.

2. My son kissing me on top of my head (I don't have to be sitting down for him to do it. One perk of being short.)

3. Getting home before 7.

4. Sleeping late on the weekends.

5. Sharing a laugh with Julie over the phone.

6. Getting a bonus at work because I have been busting my heiney!

7. Having a friend who cares enough to chew me out for not letting her know when I am in pain. (You know who you are!!!!)

8. Being there when your family and friends need you.

9. Helping a child feel better inside his/her body.

10. My hubby treating me like a fragile flower (It makes me giggle just to write that!) when I have a headache.

11. A morning glory.

12. Loving on a dog or cat.

13. Watching Jesse at a gig, especially when friends come too.

14. Garage Sales and Auctions

15. Getting onto Mopac from Parmer in the mornings without having to beg for a place in line.

16. A full tank of gas so you don't have to think about it for a few days.

17. Laughing with some older person who doesn't get to laugh much anymore. (One man made me and the PT laugh so hard we cried!)

18. My burnt orange walls!

19. Free or discounted plants.

20. Snuggling with my hubby right before we fall asleep.

1 comment:

no_iffer said...

I love this post! I love many of those things too!