Sunday, October 7, 2007

Mmm Mmm Good!

The fastest comfort food in the world is fries and gravy. I really hits the spot. Crispy and creamy all at the same time! Great for those days when you don't want a huge meal, but need something to make you feel good. Who can ask for more? Don't worry. I bake the fries to add some semblance of healthiness. (Someday, I'll share the secret to yummy gravy that Jennifer gave me.)
Well, that was my dinner tonight. I needed some comfort food. I kinda had some words with Mrs. Ruby, this morning. (She's still upset with me.) Then, I learned I had hurt a friends feelings by not sharing Adam's decision with her. So, I was pretty stressed out all day. It was an evening made for fries and gravy. It hasn't helped the stress headache I have had for the last few hours, but it did my tummy good.

No comments: