I am…
I am lonely and surrounded by people
I wonder if I will ever find peace and happiness in my life again
I hear the neighbors footsteps behind me.
I see their eyes asking for more, not liking it when they get it.
I want some peace and happiness.
I am lonely and surrounded by people
I pretend I am at my old home where I felt safe.
I feel like I can never give/be enough.
I touch nobody. They don't really want to be touched.
I worry my life will pass me by.
I cry for peace and happiness.
I am lonely and surrounded by people
I understand this is what I am supposed to do.
I say "It will get better. I just have to figure it out."
I dream of going outside without being watched.
I try to understand that they are lonely and angry, too.
I hope for peace and happiness.
I am lonely and surrounded by people.
2 comments:
This one made me cry. I could just feel your pain and frustration. I wanted to come kidnap you and take you to a place of peace and happiness. I just hurt for you. I can't even imagine how hard it is--I know I would go really nuts without some privacy and time alone. You deserve so much more than this and I have faith God will bring that to pass....It is just this enduring and waiting that is so hard. I thank you for sharing these gut-wrenching feelings with us. We (all of us here in the blog world) love you so much.
Oh! This is such a perfect expression of what you are going through. Especially after reading your "drug wagon" email I can see how very thick the bars must feel for you. You feel stuck. I, too, want to come resue you. Have you ever read the book called Boundaries? I have not but have heard it is very good. I have it should you want to borrow it sometime. You have got to be able to be your own person. Especially since you are such a creative, independent kind of person. This would drive me crazy, too. Oh, I will lift you up in much, much prayer!!!
Post a Comment