
This has been a very interesting day.
Everywhere I turned, there seemed to be someone or something that was said that made me feel about as good as these chicken butts.
Actually, they do look a little tasty.
But, their tails kinda gross me out.
Yep. That is exactly how my day went - tasty, but gross.
"Are you saying there is something wrong with my head being at your chest level?"
Uh.... How do you answer this?
"They've offered that home health therapy before. I refused it."
Wha-at?!?
"But, I think I'll do it this time."
Excuse my language. But, Damn right you are!
"Do you know where Mr. Doodlebop could be? I looked in his room and therapy."
Uh... He's no longer in the building... Nothing like that look of pure horror on a stranger's face.
"Tammie? This is the rehab hospital. Just calling to let you know that your mother-in-law is going to be discharged tomorrow. We like for them to be out of the building by 11am."
Yea? Uhm... Yea!?
Did she tick someone off?
Really? 11 am????
11 am
It's not 6 am or anything, but what do people do who have to work?
You sure she didn't insult someone?


"I bet my toilet needed a good cleaning. But, my fridge was a mess when you cleaned it out. Wasn't it?"
Honestly? Between coming here, taking care of your geriatric dog, working, taking care of a sick hubby, airing out and Febreezing your house, feeding my own animals, and twiddling my thumbs, I haven't have a chance to clean out your fridge or toilet. Dang, I suck!
"Just how safe do you expect me to be!?!"
Safe enough that you don't sue me cause you went home and fell on your booty. That would be just safe enough for me.
"I went in and taught my AP class."
Has to whole world gone mad?
You are sick, Fisherhead! Stay home and let those teenagers do what they do best - torture substitute teachers!
I could go on, but I'll stop.
There are four more hours in this day. I think the safest thing for me to do is crawl into bed and hide under the covers.
Goodnight crazy world!
I love ya!
1 comment:
And the crazy world loves ya right back. How do I know? It continues to give you plenty to blog about for which I am grateful. When I need uplifting, your blogs are right there for me.
Post a Comment