Sunday, February 6, 2011

Before and Now

I'm going to post some Before and.... well... Now pictures.


It's not that I think I am a lean, mean, sexy machine. It's just that I kinda thought it would be good for me to be able to see the difference. After all, I see this ol' mug everyday. And, while I can tell a difference in my clothes, it is harder for me to see it when I look in the mirror. All my rolls and flab just look rolly and flabby.
So here goes:




Now, this picture was taken 2 months before the Lapband surgery when my baby girl and I decided to kill ourselves on a bike ride.






This is me, today, wearing the same shirt. Not too bad!






Here are the two pictures side by side. I can really see the difference in my face.



Now, for all the people out there who are heavy or think they are heavy and wear baggy clothes to hide behind, I want to show you something.





See the difference a shirt that fits makes? I was shocked! I mean shocked! I have hid behind big, baggy clothes all of my life. I thought I was hiding all the flaws. But, this picture proves that maybe I was mistaken.




Here are the two pictures side by side. Crazy, huh?!






So, now for the Before and new Now.



Well, I'm off to buy me some skin tight jeans and maybe a crop top or two.



BWhahahaha! Had you fooled!

6 comments:

Amber Lichtenstein said...

your now pictures are hott! :P you look so good! Im proud of you. I can totally see a difference in your face and arms too.

Jennifer said...

Simply beautiful!

Unknown said...

Good job Tammy - you are an inspiration - keep posting!

Alisa said...

WOW!!! One hot mama!!!!

Gema said...

Amazing! You look terrific. I am so happy for you. And i love the way you describe your weight loss journey.

Michelle said...

You look fabulous!!!! So proud of you!! You should be a consultant on what not to wear! Miss you bunches....
Michelle - FCC