Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Randomness

To copy a friend of mine, here are a few random thoughts.
Nothing deep, nothing life changing.
Wait! Who am I kidding?!
Since when have I ever said anything deep or life changing?


I love this crazy smile. It makes me want to laugh out loud.

Really, can you look at that face and not smile?
If you can, you need some Xanax, or Lexapro, or some other anti-depressant, cause you need some serious help.

This kid has a great smile.
(Especially, if you happen to be his Aubie and love him to pieces.)



This picture brings tears to my eyeballs.

I still have moments where I can't believe that Mr. Armydude is all grown up and looking might tough.

I just have to look at this picture to remind me that I can do anything I put my mind to.
After all, I managed to raise this hooligan and he turned out pretty well.
Plus, if he can do this, I owe it to him to deal with my little worries and mishaps.
What's a rough day at work or at home when Mr. Armydude is dealing with nothing but sand for a bathroom. There's not a single tree in sight. Can you just imagine it?! I wouldn't pee for a year.

I can't decided if this picture embodies the carefree-ness that we should, sometimes, experience in life or the out-of-control feelings we seem to experience more often?

But, either way, I think I would be tinkling in my shorts right about here.
Good thing I'd land in water, so no one would know.
Except for you, cause you were bored enough to read about my secret bladder leakage.


Who hasn't felt like this?!

I dare you to deny it!

I think I feel like this about once a month.

How dare someone - anyone - mess up my cozy, warm life and drag me into something different - something cold, bright, and full of strangeness. It could be ugly! Things will be different! This is not going to work! Put me back! Put me back!



Uh... Sorry.

Hope your world is full of nice, cozy, warm, gentle, happy, things!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Your blogs always make my heart happy!!!