Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm Gonna Blog, I'm Gonna...

I've been having a bit of writer's block, I guess.


I couldn't decide what to write or when. So, I kept putting it off. Next thing I know, its been over a month since I wrote anything! How did that happen?!

I'm a little amazed, a little ashamed, and a lot dumbfounded.


So, here I am writing about, well, nothing. Just so that, maybe, just maybe, I will be able to start blogging again. Like a lot of people who blog, I end up depending on my blog to help me figure out life. So, I've got to get off my duff and start writing. (Or maybe, I need to sit on my duff and write. But, you get the idea.)



So, I'm kinda like Spring.


Ready or not... For better or worse... Here I am!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've sure missed you!

Alisa said...

Drum roll please!!!!