This is Cash.
He is the stud muffin of our group of dogs.
Since he has only the geriatric Pepe and the very female Molly to compete against, it isn't a hard won title. None the less, he is OUR stud muffin.
He is regal, manly, and sophisticated. He is head of garden security. He keeps the other dogs in line. He has these wonderful, boyish good looks. And that, dear friends, has been his problem. He just can't seem to get a handle on the tough guy look. No one shakes in their boots when he comes running.
Until recently, that is.....
I think it is the tough dog equivalent to a facial scar.
How did this happen? Well, we don't know who started it, but he got in a tussle with his niece, Luby - who happens to be a pitbull mix. I wish I could say that she looks worse than he does, but I'm not a good liar. However, we have decided to look at the positive side of things. Thanks to a family misunderstanding, he now has that tough guy edge he has been looking for.
James Dean-ish?




2 comments:
ohhh poor Cash! He is still super cute though!
T-The pics of Cash are super cute. He is so photogenic. I am praying for Adam a lot lately. He's been on my mind, and I just read your post and realized that maybe I'm praying for him a lot to not only help him but help you, too. And on a lighter side I think you would be great at putting games together. I just spent an hour researching baby shower games for pete's sake! I know putting an amazing race together couldn't be easy!
Lastly, I may need you to take pictures of Abigail with your fancy camera. I'm not sure we can afford anyone right now. I'm shelling out all my money for school books and it ain't pretty! Would that be something you'd be willing to do? I don't know what I could do for you...esp after you watched Blaine all stinkin' day for the guys to go golfing. Thank you!!! Maybe I can give you a back massage or something.
Post a Comment