You heard right. He's back. We haven't seen him much, but it is a relief to just know that he is in the country.
He has a sweetheart whom he, for some reason, wants to spend time with while he is here. They are so cute together. So, so cute together. I can't really blame them for wanting to spend all their time within arms reach. I would probably resent intrusion, if I were them.
So, suffice it to say, he looks pretty good. He looks healthy, if a bit stressed. I know he feels torn about how to spend his time here. I hope he gets some rest, before he has to leave. I am proud of him.
Fisherhead and I have discussed kidnapping him and sending him to Canada.....
1 comment:
YEAH!!!! I hope you get to see him a bit. We're looking forward to seeing him and you at your house!
Post a Comment