Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Love....

Chewy Sweet Tarts.

I love the giant garden spider that is outside my kitchen window. She is so pretty and has a killer personality. Really! She is killing (and eating) mosquitos left and right. She is Buffy the Mosquito Slayer!

I love coming home to sloppy nachos - all ready to slop onto a plate.

I love the way my dog comes next to the bed and looks at me as if to say, "Can't I climb up there just this one time? I won't tell the house hubby."

I love the way plants bounce up and look happy after you water them. Of course, you have to neglect them first in order to see this phemomenon.

I love that I, now, use less than a tank of gas in a week.

I love that the hubby has started playing golf and kyaking this summer. It makes me smile to know he is enjoying the summer.

I love that God is teaching me to be strong and firm without being mean. Does that make sense?

I love breakfast tacos with refried beans, bacon, eggs and potatoes. Help me!

I love breaking out in a silly dance in the middle of the therapy room and seeing the old folks laugh and the young ones roll their eyes.

I love making old people laugh! It is the best! Especially, when they start getting all sassy with you.

I love family. Period.

I love knowing that I have a God that is real.

I love being able to be silly and write a post about things I love - just because I can.

I love that you read ALL the way to the bottom!

6 comments:

tpot said...

I love those things,too, because you love them! Very fun and brought sunshine to my day!

Garnet said...

When my day is long and I feel like I have no energy left....I love coming home and reading your blog.
Love you Tammie.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I love you because you make my heart smile. And because I know you'll understand when I steal your post idea. It'll be ok since we both know it'll take months for me to actually write it... but I'm stealin' it anyhow.

Gema said...

I love this post. Especially the part about liking to make the old folks laugh. They are so blessed to have you in their life...and so am I!