Sunday, March 1, 2009

Can you believe this?

I'm so excited!
I got an All in one printer for my birthday.
I have been wanting one so I could scan some of my old pictures and save them on disc.
So after getting it all hooked up, I had to scan something.
So the first thing I scanned was this:

I just love, Love, LOVE this picture.

Can't you just feel the cold air and the promise of a snow?



Then the next thing I found was this:

EEK!!! Who is that girl?!

Is that hay in her hair?

Did she ever own a brush?

I hope she got that caterpillar off her eyebrow, it must tickle.

Maybe this isn't such a good idea after all.

2 comments:

tpot said...

Oh, stop! You look adorable and so very pretty.

Jennifer said...

Tammie Fisher you are beautiful... then and now. You had that twinkle in your eye even back then. Love it!!!