Building a fence is hard work.
Just ask Jesse and his brother Mark.
But, they didn't let that stop them.
After all they are tough, manly men.
They are the Fisher-men.
So what did they do?
They used their brains and brawn....
And called Don.
He, after all, has Bob the handy, dandy, do-it all machine.
Bob digs holes for fence poles like the dirt was butter.
Well, maybe not quite that easily, but it sure beat using a post hole digger.
Without it, Jesse would still be digging holes.
Not that I doubt his manly abilities or anything.

Bob is so friendly that he followed Mark like a little puppy.
I'm pretty sure Mark would have adopted Bob, if Don would have let him.
Well, maybe not quite that easily, but it sure beat using a post hole digger.
Without it, Jesse would still be digging holes.
Not that I doubt his manly abilities or anything.
Bob is so friendly that he followed Mark like a little puppy.
I'm pretty sure Mark would have adopted Bob, if Don would have let him.
Can you feel the dirt?
Smell the sweat?
Hear the cussing about @#%$ concrete?
Now don't worry about all this testosterone.
They had a top notch supervisor.
2 comments:
this was too funny! :) i love that last pic of the boss on the job. Too cute! :)
Wow, that's great. I can't wait to see the work they got done.
Post a Comment