Monday, February 23, 2009
Run For Your Life!
Hey! I was going to write a blog about something that happened today, but Molly keeps creating the foulest odor known to man kind. We could totally stop the war in Iraq and Afganistan if the Good Ol' US of A would/could bottle this stuff. Those Taliban-ers would give up mighty quick. I just can't be in this area any longer. She has done it twice more in the time it has taken me to write this paragraph. OH GEEZ! Somebody help me! If this smell is strong enough to seep through the internet - Run For Your Life! Women and Children first! Men are used to creating their own foul odors and can handle it longer than we can. Heck! They might not even notice! Holy Moly! She did it again! Sorry. I'm out of here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment