After reading Jenny's venting of someone she admires so much she hates them, I thought, " I have that same problem! Why! Oh Why! Are some people able to photograph things so well? And be organized. Why can they draw you in with their wit and stories? Why can they make you just want to smack them and eat all their yummy food at the same time? What is up with that?!
Well, I just hate this chick... http://smittenkitchen.com/. She has great photos of all her yummy food. And she has it all so well organized. There is a picture of chocolate chips falling into the bowl that makes you want to dive in with them. It is terribly annoying to see stuff like that when your soul is crying out to be able to capture a shot just like it.
Then there is PW. She seems to be able to do it all! When is she feeding cattle? Cooking Dinner and Homeschooling her kids? Huh? Huh? It is impossible. I'm beginning to really dislike her so much, that I have to check out her site everyday so I don't miss her disgusting-ness.
I have to mention this last girl, too, or else I wouldn't be totally honest here. (And Lord knows how I strive for honesty on this blog!) However, I will not be too hard on Jenny (yes, Jenny!) since she is a fellow hater, but....
Well.....
She's just too good at what she does. AND she is so grotesquely humble about it.
There I said it.
I love you, girlie! I'm just overwhelmingly jealous of you.
2 comments:
oh, please! :) You're so silly! You're a creative genius yourself! Hating me?! psh!Why, I never heard anything so crazy in all my days...
:)
And surely these people who take such amazing pictures of food have those annoying beautiful kitchens that are flooded with gorgeous natural light? Right? They have to...and they have state of the art equipment...and...no, they just rock, don't they? Punks. :)
Love Hate relationships are so fun.
Post a Comment