Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fence Pictures

I promised pictures of the fence and then realized that fence pictures are boring.
So, I tried to make them a little interesting by letting the sun begin to set and getting a shine off the wire.
Either way, I so very proud of my Fisherhead. He did a great job.

There's Molly at our gate. She's the reason we had to build this fence.
Well, her and the great state of Texas.
It's amazing how much room they need to widen a road.

I leaned over the fence to get this shot.
That is why it looks like there is a bow in front there.
I just love sunset, tree shadows.

Doesn't it look great?!
I'm so proud I could pop.
He did such a great job that I am tempted to offer his services to anyone who needs them.
However, I tend to like being married, so I better not.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It looks GREAT! And check out that paint job on the posts! Amazing. Jess... you da man!!!