Since, I can't do that, I am going to report it quietly here.
I thought I'd, also, throw in some gratuitous Christmas shots while I was doing it.
Yipee!
It has been a month since Fisherhead and I started this journey.
Just a meager two weeks since the surgery.
And... Drum Roll Please.....
I have lost 20 lbs!
Now for a moment of silence while you look at Frosty here.
Well, that is kinda depressing. Isn't it!?
But, that's okay...
I like thinking of if this way -
I'm 1/4 of the way to my goal weight.
I say goal weight because my ideal weight, according to whoever makes up these scales, is 30 pounds past my goal weight.
HAHAHAHA!
I would be a stick! A literal Stick!
Not in my plans, at all.
I don't find ribs and backbones poking through skin appealing, let alone sexy.
:) :) :) :) :)
I am 1 lb away from reaching another huge milestone.
I'm still a little embarrassed to say what it is, right now.
I can't promise you that I will ever be able to share the details.
However, I WILL let you know when it is reached.
Merry Christmas!



3 comments:
Congratulations on the weight loss!
Wow that fast! that is awesome. You know my husband mentioned the other day if I had thought about doing this, I just dont know if I could do it. How do you get past not eating as much. I love to cook and eat it! Tammy you are doing so good keep going!!!!
Yeah! Congratulations!!! That is definitely something to celebrate. I love, love, love your pictures!
Post a Comment