Thursday, December 2, 2010

To Further My Humiliation

After yesterday, I was looking forward to a quieter, less humiliating day.

So, imagine my dismay when I open my email and find two emails from IT.

IT has to send "Incident Created" and "Incident Closed" emails every time someone calls them.
I was hoping that due to quick (and face it - stupid) nature of my call yesterday, they wouldn't bother to report it. Apparently, they haven't heard of the 5 second rule in IT world. You know the five second rule that pertains to dropped food that hits the floor. I think there is a common courtesy rule for stupidity. If the stupidity last for 5 seconds or less, you do not continue to humiliate the person who has little to no brain. (Well, unless they are family or friends and you can use it in the future to the utter enjoyment of everyone else. Then all bets and courtesies are null and void.)

So, these rude IT guys, sent me two emails.

When I opened the "Incident Created" email I see this:

Patients had disappeared from working list
Okay. Not too bad.
Then, I opened the "Incident Closed" email :
Needed to select ALL option at top of list
Yeah.
That's just rude.

No comments: