Saturday, December 4, 2010

Weight loss Dream

I had a dream last night.
It didn't last long.
It was kinda a nightmare.
I will preface this with the following warning:
My dream involved boobs.
The following dream is, also, scary, really scary - especially if you are a large breasted girl.


In my dream, I (for some reason) am changing clothes.
I have the feeling that it is a Saturday.
I start to take off my nightgown, as I walk into the bedroom.
I can hear Fisherhead say, "You are losing weight, you know" from behind me in the living room.
I take an over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder out of the chest and start to put it on.


It doesn't fit.


It goes around my chest just fine, but the cups are way too big.
I look down and my chest is little. I mean very little.

They do not resemble anything that I have had attached to my body for the last 32 years.
I don't know what to do.
I remember thinking, "What happened to my boobs? They didn't look like this yesterday..."

By this time, my pulse is going thru the roof. I am starting to freak out.


None of my bras fit me. I don't recognize The Twins (translation: my boobs.) How can I not recognize them? I've had them for 75% of my life!
I literally don't know what to do with these two strangers on my chest.


At this horrifying moment, I wake up.



Now, I better explained myself.
I have nothing against small breasts. I think it is great that we are all shaped differently.
However, since I have had D cups for most of my life, going to say an A cup is quite a shock.
To make matters worse, I have been worried about what would happen to The Twins when I lose weight. It seems that when you lose weight, one of the first places you lose weight is in your cup size. Last time I lost weight, my chest took a big hit. All the ... ehm... mass tends to disappear. So, mine ended up looking like two socks with an orange in each toe. EEKS!
So, can you blame me for freaking out a little?

When you are a large chested girl, having your chest shrink overnight is a scary prospect.

Think of it like this:
Suddenly you wake up and are 12 inches shorter than you were when you went to sleep.
Or, you wake up a brunette instead of a blond.
Or, you have lost your bubble booty and are now flat as a board back there.
Or, you are suddenly allergic to chocolate and can only have vanilla for the rest of your life!!


Scary Stuff, Huh?!

2 comments:

Garnet said...

I totally understand your fears. But my dreams are usually more about loosing teeth not my boobs. But it is true some of us loose weight in our boobs first. Wouldnt it be great if we could direct our bodies on where we wanted it to come off and in what order. Now that would be a dream come true!

Alisa said...

Where do you come up with this stuff?? Girl, you should write a book.