Wow! I had no idea that anyone other than Jennifer would want to go on this trip into yard sale mania. Though I'm not completely surprised that Gema wants to go, I am a bit flummoxed that Tpot does. It has been a fantasy of mine for several years now. I kinda roped Jennifer into a while back, but if I'd know it would have been so easy to get more girls excited about it I would have thrown it out there earlier.
I'm guessing that you know what it is. Just in case you don't, I found the official site for it on the web. The address is www.127sale.com .
I am a bit embarrassed to admit that this is something that I would truly LOVE to do. It sounds like so much fun. Imagine - 654 miles of junk, antiques, and adventure starting somewhere in Ohio and ending in Alabama. I'm practically salivating.
I have no earthly idea how it would all work out. But, if after looking at the website, you really want to go, I'll start looking into accommodations, transportation and how to get all our 'goodies' home. We could have so much fun and get one of a kind treasures to boot! Now who can beat that?!
No comments:
Post a Comment