Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's me Jesse!

Hey there Girls!
It's me Jesse. I took over Tammie's blog because I have one question and one question only. I read all your comment to Tammie's assassination of my character concerning the breakfast taco injustice. I was completely awestruck. How come nobody said," Poor Jesse. You treat him terribly." or "Give the guy a break." OR even a "Jesse was right! How could that come out of your blow money? It's definitely a grocery issue." Now, I have no hard feelings. I was just hoping someone would come to my defense. Tammie's still laughing about that entry and I thought it only fair. I could really use the help here.

(I have to be honest here. Jesse did not write this. He practically dictated it, but he did not write it. He did tell me he wanted me to ask why no one defended him and his reaction. So I took a few liberties. Can you blame me?)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Poor Jess! How on earth could you expect that precious man to spend HIS blow money on a breakfast taco when you didn't even see fit to provide adequate sustenance in your own home? Honestly Tammie... I don't know how you sleep at night!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.